This bed is hand crafted and hand carved down to the smallest detail by the finest artisans. Made in the USA with some of the finest Georgia hardwoods, this bed will not disappoint. We can guarantee that you will be 1,000 times over impressed when you receive this incredible bed and enjoy it in person. Made with one of the strongest frames in the industry and to note, each frame is custom made with each bed. Almost anything on this bed is customizable, so please contact one of our design associates if you have a request.
These beds truly are the some of the finest known in the industry. Samples can be mailed upon request to firstname.lastname@example.org There are other finishes available if inquiry is made to us.
From Old Biscayne Designs, we present this traditional four poster wood bed adds a classic look to any room. Hand carved and hand distressed, it is shown in our hand painted red finish called distressed cherry tomato. A four poster bed that grow along with you for years to come, there is not better classic than this!
- To view custom finishes by this artisan, please click here
- 100% American Made and made with sustainable Georgia maple hardwoods
- Completely custom made. Each frame is made exclusively for each bed.
- Hand carved and hand distressed with up to 15 layers of non toxic lacquers to achieve depth of paint choice
- Our frames are manufactured exclusively for use with our beds. They are the strongest frames manufactured in the industry
- Matching pieces available upon request
- Shown in distressed cherry tomato
Headboard Only Beds:
Siderails are attached to the headboard by fitting each end plate of the siderail over two(2) bolts mounted in the sideposts and securing 3/8" lock nuts. Each bed comes with three(3) steel angle iron crossrails that fit underneath the siderails.
Headboard and Footboard:
Siderails are attached to headboard and footboard by fitting each end plate of the siderail over two (2) bolts mounted in the sideposts and securing 3/8" lock nuts. Crossrails are secured with 5/16"nuts and bolts to the underside of the siderails.
Headboard Post Height
Footboard Post Height