What’s not to love about the rustic feel of this sideboard with its distressed surface and the warmth of hand-finished African Dusk? It adds a warm glow like the sun just before it slips below the horizon for the night. The two doors have plank fronts with small knob pulls. Three center drawers use contemporary cup pulls. The use of elements from past and present intertwine well here. Eco-friendly reclaimed wood construction and a distinctive look make this sideboard a winning choice for your dining area.
- Dimensions(W x D x H): 61" x 18" x 36"
- Finish: African Dusk
- Materials: Reclaimed and Recycled Wood
- Top quality construction techniques and old world detailing are used to manufacture this piece. At each junction, there are internal dowels or they are mortised and tennoned with hardwood nails.
- This table is certified 100% recycled by the Forest Stewardship Council. This piece built from recycled hardwoods such as spruce and fir and hand finished with up to 18 hand-finished color applications. Each piece of recycled wood comes from old pallets, packing crates, cable reels, bridge beams, torn down buildings throughout the world. All of the hardware and fittings are manufactured of recycled metal or brass.
- If the item is in stock, processing of the order can take up to 5 to 7 days and standard shipping is approximately 7 days (some items require special care and can take longer)
- If In Home Shipping is offered or chosen, these deliveries can take 7 days to 3 weeks depending on the item. We can give you an accurate lead time by either calling us or emailing us at one of the below emails.
- If you have any questions regarding shipping information please contact email@example.com.
- International shipping, Canada and Hawaii can be arranged for an additional cost - please email firstname.lastname@example.org for a quote.