The Geneva iron bed from Old Biscayne Designs is the piece that your entire room will revolve around. Impressive artistry is seen throughout the piece from the detailed finials at the top of each post to the hand made castings that cover the welded joints. A plethora of hand applied and distressed finishes from which to choose.
- To view custom finishes by this artisan, please click here
- 100% American Made and made with sustainable Georgia maple hardwoods
- Completely custom made. Each frame is made exclusively for each bed.
- Hand carved and hand distressed with up to 15 layers of non toxic lacquers to achieve depth of paint choice
- Ships within 6 to 8 weeks
- Our frames are manufactured exclusively for use with our beds. They are the strongest frames manufactured in the industry
- Matching pieces available upon request
- Shown in antique walnut
Headboard Only Beds:
Siderails are attached to the headboard by fitting each end plate of the siderail over two bolts mounted in the sideposts and securing 3/8" lock nuts. Each bed comes with three steel angle iron crossrails that fit underneath the siderails.
Headboard and Footboard:
Siderails are attached to headboard and footboard by fitting each end plate of the siderail over two bolts mounted in the sideposts and securing 3/8" lock nuts. Crossrails are secured with 5/16" nuts and bolts to the underside of the siderails.
Headboard Height: 63"
Headboard Height to top of Finial: 84"
Footboard Height: 40"
Footboard Height to top of Finial: 84"
Frame Height: 11"